Working at DriveScale
Open, Honest and Fair are at the core of everything we do. Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose is how we move toward the future. These are our values, and we live and breathe them everyday.
DriveScale is a team of highly accomplished innovators and entrepreneurs who are delivering the next generation data center architecture for big data workloads. Our Software Composable Infrastructure does for clusters, what virtualization did for servers. Join us and make an impact on the future of big data!
DriveScale offers competitive salaries, equity, bonus plans, and 401(K) accounts, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans. We encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible work day and team outings such as movies, bocce ball or onsite happy hours.
The office manager wears multiple hats as an Office Manager/ Executive Assistant/ Bookkeeper.
- Partner with HR on all areas of New Hire set up & orientation
- Own and manage space planning, office reorgs, and new hire desk setup
- Troubleshoot printers and other devices, setting up for all-hands meetings, IT
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Maintain office wiki
- Keep Kitchen fully stocked – coffee helps us run, if we run out the world stops 😉
- Conference rooms, common areas, lobby, kitchen, etc.
- Respond to employee requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Offer support with ad hoc projects as needed
- Plan, host and support office events, happy hours, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating all Shipping & Receiving
- Enter and pay all Accounts Payable
- Process POs
- Receive and reconcile Accounts
- Month-end reconciliation
- Process Payroll
- Maintain PTO files
- Work with accountant on Month end process
- Manage complex calendaring, scheduling and travel
- Assist CEO with preparing for all his meetings
- Complete Expense reports for C-level team via expensify
- Maintain up to date confidential contracts & agreements
- Co-ordinate with Legal team regarding patents
- Assist with Stock management
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience preferably in a high tech start-up environment
- Experience with scheduling, managing exec or VP-level calendars
- Proven track record performing well in a fast-paced, startup environment, and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to collaborate effectively across our organization
- High level of proficiency with G-Suite, Quickbooks, Cloud Storage files (Box/Dropbox)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Sound judgment and flexibility in balancing competing priorities
- Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others, at all levels of the company
- Exceptional customer service focus with a strong ability to creatively solve unique problems
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent planning, attention to detail and decision-making ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tenacious: Your “can do” and “will do” attitude gets stuff done.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for company culture!
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce & Marketo
- Mind reading skills
- Sense of humor is highly valued
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Full Time Position