Working at DriveScale
Open, Honest and Fair are at the core of everything we do. Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose is how we move toward the future. These are our values, and we live and breathe them everyday.
DriveScale is a team of highly accomplished innovators and entrepreneurs who are delivering the next generation data center architecture for big data workloads. Our Software Composable Infrastructure does for clusters, what virtualization did for servers. Join us and make an impact on the future of big data!
DriveScale offers competitive salaries, equity, bonus plans, and 401(K) accounts, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans. We encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible work day and team outings such as movies, bocce ball or onsite happy hours.
Head of Demand Generation
Are you a demand generation pro with demonstrated success cultivating interest, engagement and measureable pipeline? Do you have experience building account based campaigns targeting enterprise IT buyers? Are you an innovative thinker with proven success developing great content and programs to attract new customers and nurture existing pipeline to deliver outstanding revenue results? Then join us!
At DriveScale, we’re revolutionizing how enterprises operate their big data platforms. Our Software Composable Infrastructure technology brings the benefits of hyperscale computing, originally developed by companies like Google and Amazon, to enterprise data centers running Hadoop and other big data workloads. We help IT respond faster to changing business goals, maximize the efficiency of their assets and save on equipment and operating expenses. You’ll be a key contributor in spreading the word and helping our team close new customers.
As the head of demand generation programs at DriveScale, your responsibility will be to create, plan, and execute targeted marketing programs across all channels in order to drive qualified leads and pipeline into the business. You will lead the successful execution of campaigns across paid media, social media, email, events, and PR. You will be accountable for managing programs from strategy, to execution, through measurement and optimization, in order to deliver measurable impact to the business.
- Reporting to the VP Marketing, you’ll own demand generation strategy, campaign delivery, MQL targets and performance
- Define and manage integrated, effective programs that engage our target audiences and clearly articulate the unique value of DriveScale’s products
- Interface closely with executives and sales management to collaborate on market and buyer needs, building personalized, account-based campaigns
- Work with our sales development team (SDR) to convert marketing activities into pipeline
- Develop KPIs and weekly reporting to track and measure progress of all campaigns and the channels used for each
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to identify and manage targeted events and tradeshows that produce pipeline
- Enhance the marketing journey to move prospects from awareness, through consideration, and into trial and purchase
- Management of Martech stack, including Marketo and other technologies
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of experience designing and executing B2B demand generation programs that demonstrate consistent growth
- A deep understanding of the marketing funnel, campaign techniques to drive value at each phase of the customer journey, and how to measure the success of programs
- Track record building account based marketing campaigns for Fortune 2000 companies that deliver pipeline and revenue
- Capable of crafting messages that connect and resonate with our target audience
- Proven track record performing well in a fast-paced, startup environment, and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to collaborate effectively across our organization
Location: Sunnyvale, CA