Working at DriveScale
We’re DriveScale and we’re changing the way people build out large clusters of computers. And we’d like you to join us.
We believe that to build a stellar product you need a stellar team. DriveScale is a team of game changers, innovators, and leaders who want to be part of successful technology companies.
If you love working hard and collaborating with your team members where “it’s not my job” does not exist, contact us! This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a company that’s set on an innovative path of products and solutions that solve customer problems.
Here’s what our employees say
“It’s great to work at DriveScale and with a senior team of innovators; lots of experience here!”
“The vibe is open, thoughtful and supportive.”
Open, Honest and Fair: These are basic values that every company should have. DriveScale works hard to live up to these. Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose: These are values that enable a thriving organization. We set these as our goal and strive for them every day.
DriveScale offers competitive salary, bonus and stock options. We also offer you a competitive and robust benefits package that enables you to have a rewarding work/life balance. The benefits package includes various medical plans, including the generous HSA employer contributions, dental and vision plans, life and disability plans, and a 401k plan.
Social Media Specialist/Intern
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist/Intern to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and users. The position is part time 10-15 hours per week.
The goal is to improve our visibility, increase lead generation and website traffic and gradually achieve superior customer engagement and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Set specific growth plan goals for each social media site and measure reach, engagements, likes, followers, leads, etc.
- Measure & analyze results on a regular basis and track ROI of each activity and campaign
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads
- Understand social advertising and leverage its tactics to grow traffic and leads
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Collaborate with others to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Some working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing and editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of online properties, websites and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, new media or public relations or enrolled in college in one of those fields
We are located in Sunnyvale right off the 101, close to lots of great places for food, Levi Stadium and the San Jose airport.