Last Updated: May 19, 2016
References to “you,” “your” or “user” include any individual that has visited the Sites. “We,” “us” or “our” refer to DriveScale.
“Personal Information” is any user information that may be used to infer an individual’s identity, including, but not limited to, name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, account and billing information, login name, password and other information provided by a user of the Sites or incidental to providing products and services to you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect user information in an effort to improve your experience and to communicate with you about our services.
DriveScale collects Personal Information when you register with us, and when you visit the Sites, including but not limited to, your name, email address, login name and password.
Non-personally Identifying Information
This is information that is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. DriveScale uses this information to understand how visitors use our website.
User Provided Information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to DriveScale, including information entered on the Sites or provide in another way. User provided information may include service and purchase information, customer inquiries, customer service interactions, email correspondence and other volunteered information. If you choose not to provide certain user information, you may not have access to all the features available on the Sites.
DriveScale automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- carry out sales, sales solicitation, shipment of products, delivery of services, completion of orders, and provide other services performed by us;
- advertise or promote our products;
- provide support, maintenance or respond to inquiries and/or complaints;
- carry out marketing data surveys, statistics and/or analysis;
- create, send and utilize mailing lists;
- handle system malfunctions, troubleshoot your usage of DriveScale products or services, or develop additional functionality based on your feedback;
- contact you regarding your use of the Website or any DriveScale product or service;
- carry out identity verification and authentication services; and/or
- other separately and explicitly prescribed purposes.
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- In situations that we believe involve potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat;
- In connection with or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
DriveScale may set and access DriveScale cookies on your computer. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites and our services.
We will periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our site or the purchase of our products or services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us–you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly.
Security and Confidentiality
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and elsewhere.
Use By Persons Under 18
DriveScale does not encourage participation or visitation by children. The Sites are not intended for children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. Children aged 18 or older should not submit any Personal Information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Sites, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old.